Tracy B

Default How can I display certain results in a color font

I have a formula that has the potential to display negative numbers, I would
like to highlight these results in a differnt color (as to flag them) is it
in a conditional format?
Thanks

here is my formula
=Master!G62-SUM(DCAC!G63,'787 '!G63,'COC Infra'!G63,'COC SLA'!G63,'FI
Hub'!G63,SONIC!G63,M2A!G63,FTP!G63,Radiance!G63,'W indchill COP'!G63)
JulieD

Hi Tracey

the easiest option is to select your cell and choose format cells - on the
numbers tab, choose the number category and then select how you want
negative numbers to appear ... if you don't like red, choose custom and type
something like

substituting blue for whatever colour you want ... (limited range - green /
yellow / magenta seem to work)

Cheers
JulieD