Hassan Alameh

Default filtering out blanks..

Hi all, i have a large worksheet that looks something like this:

Feb1 Feb2 Feb3 Feb4
23 53 15
15 25 12
12 15 45
12 25 12
25 12

How can I remove blanks form the above data? i.e. producing something
like:

Feb1 Feb2 Feb3 Feb4
23 53 25 15
12 15 55 12
12 25 12 45
25 12

Thanks in advance

JudithJubilee

Hello there,

1. Highlight all your data and press F5.
2. Click the Special button.
3. Choose Blanks and OK.

The blank cells are now all selected.

4. Right click on one of the selected cells.
5. Choose Delete + Shift Cell Up.

This will delete all the blanks and move all the cells up
to fill them in.

Hope this helps

Judith

Hi all, i have a large worksheet that looks something

like this:

Feb1 Feb2 Feb3 Feb4
23 53 15
15 25 12
12 15 45
12 25 12
25 12

How can I remove blanks form the above data? i.e.

producing something
like:

Feb1 Feb2 Feb3 Feb4
23 53 25 15