Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default text on worksheet with no gridlines

I have a word document that I want to put into excel (due to some
calculations that need to be done now). I have text at the top of the
document that I don't want to have gridlines in...so how do I get rid of
gridlines for the text portion of this document only. I need gridlines in
the body of the document due to the columns I have.

thanks to anyone that can answer this for me