Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Working with worksheets in the same workbook

I have 3 worksheets in the same workbook that I want to use the data from.

I am calculating financial ratios. I have 3 worksheets Ratios, Balance
Sheet and Income Statement. I need the data from the Balance Sheet and Income
Statement to compute the ratios. i.e. to calculate the Quick Ratio I need the
information from 2 cells of the Balance Sheet to be divided in the Quick
Ratio cell in the Ratio's Sheet.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

In the Quick Ratio cell type an equal sign, then select the Balance Sheet
and click on the desired cell, enter division sign and select divisor cell.

Regards,
Per