Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Multiple pivot tables

Hi is there anyway that I can combine separate pivot tables onto the
same sheet. I have tried to create a pivot table in the same sheet as
another one I have but it keeps posting an error that I have one or
more invalid references so it will only allow me to create one in a
new sheet.

Also is there a way of having one pivot but posting multiple views of
different data pivots on one sheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Debra Dalgleish, has a lot of great tips on the above address

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

" escreveu:

Hi is there anyway that I can combine separate pivot tables onto the
same sheet. I have tried to create a pivot table in the same sheet as
another one I have but it keeps posting an error that I have one or
more invalid references so it will only allow me to create one in a
new sheet.

Also is there a way of having one pivot but posting multiple views of
different data pivots on one sheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

After you create a pivot table, you can add other pivot tables to the
same sheet. Leave blank columns between them, so the pivot tables have
room to expand, if necessary.

If you want a second pivot table based on the same data as the first
one, you can select the entire pivot table, and copy it, then paste into
a blank column or different worksheet. The grouping will be the same in
both pivot tables, but you can have different layouts in the two pivot
tables.

wrote:
Hi is there anyway that I can combine separate pivot tables onto the
same sheet. I have tried to create a pivot table in the same sheet as
another one I have but it keeps posting an error that I have one or
more invalid references so it will only allow me to create one in a
new sheet.

Also is there a way of having one pivot but posting multiple views of
different data pivots on one sheet?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures