Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I slant the headers of the columns?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Highlight the cells making up the headers, then click on Format |
Cells | Alignment (tab), then you can change the Orientation eg to 45
degrees.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Then add borders to get a slanted cell look.

I say "look" because you cannot actually slant a cell, just the text inside the
cell.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP