Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sharing Data between worksheets within in one workbook

Hi -
I am working on a worksheet that changes monthly. We are tracking a sales
person's commission on a spreadsheet. Once a commission has been paid, I
would like that row of information to be placed on a different worksheet. I
placed a conditional formula stating yes that it was paid. How do I get the
row to be taken off the existing worksheet that I am working on and go into
another one worksheet that has all the paid commissions?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Jelena

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A formula can't be used to move a row, so you will either have to do
this manually (a formula could indicate to you which row(s) to move),
or with a macro. You will need to supply more details about your
worksheets for someone to be able to come up with a macro for you.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Apr 15, 4:27*pm, Jelena <Jelena @discussions.microsoft.com wrote:
Hi -
I am working on a worksheet that changes monthly. We are tracking a sales
person's commission on a spreadsheet. *Once a commission has been paid, I
would like that row of information to be placed on a different worksheet. I
placed a conditional formula stating yes that it was paid. How do I get the
row to be taken off the existing worksheet that I am working on and go into
another one worksheet that has all the paid commissions?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Jelena

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Pete- Thanks for the response -
These are my columns:
Sell, Cost, Difference Commission @ 50%, Paid
$10 $5 $5, $2.50, yes

Once the commission is paid, I would like to move it to a different
worksheet with the same headers. It would be the row that I would like moved.
Sometimes we may not have commission be paid for a couple of months so that
will stay in the worksheet until paid.

Is this enough information?