Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do i get a cell in a spreadsheet to enter in a different cell

I have an order form that will have alot of lines of variable data in it, the
variable data fields make up a printed label, in order to help the customer
order the labels it would be good for the label to be filled in with the data
as a preview. We have looked at if statements but we can't get the data in
another field.

The variable data will be held on several lines but we wish to display the
outcome in one cell when selected.

Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Consider using:

Insert Comment

rather than pre-filling the cells. That way, after the user enters
information, they have not over-written your instructions/samples and can
always refer to them.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200779