AnisaF

Default Or operator

In Conditional fromatting, is there any way for using the OR operator to
check multiple conditions.
--
Anisa

Akhilesh Dalia

You can use multiple conditions instead of OR by clicking on ADD button

Regards

Akhilesh Dalia
akhileshdalia<athotmail<dotcom

"AnisaF" wrote:

In Conditional fromatting, is there any way for using the OR operator to
check multiple conditions.
--
Anisa

AnisaF

Thanks to both of you,

I tried using =IF(OR(A4="B",A3="F",A3="A"),True,False) in the conditional
format formula box, and it finally got evaluated.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Sure

=OR(A117, B1<8)

--

HTH

RP

"AnisaF" wrote in message
In Conditional fromatting, is there any way for using the OR operator to
check multiple conditions.
--
Anisa

Bob Phillips

You don't need the IF, jus

=OR(A4="B",A3="F",A3="A")

as that returns True or False

--

HTH

RP

"AnisaF" wrote in message
Thanks to both of you,

I tried using =IF(OR(A4="B",A3="F",A3="A"),True,False) in the conditional
format formula box, and it finally got evaluated.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Sure

=OR(A117, B1<8)

--

HTH

RP

"AnisaF" wrote in message
In Conditional fromatting, is there any way for using the OR operator

check multiple conditions.
--
Anisa

AnisaF

Hi Bob,

I tried doing your method, but there was an error message.

"AnisaF" wrote in message
Thanks to both of you,

I tried using =IF(OR(A4="B",A3="F",A3="A"),True,False) in the conditional
format formula box, and it finally got evaluated.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Sure

=OR(A117, B1<8)

--

HTH

RP

"AnisaF" wrote in message
In Conditional fromatting, is there any way for using the OR operator

check multiple conditions.
--
Anisa

AnisaF

Thank you Bob, You are right......I tried it again.

"AnisaF" wrote in message
Thanks to both of you,

I tried using =IF(OR(A4="B",A3="F",A3="A"),True,False) in the conditional
format formula box, and it finally got evaluated.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Sure

=OR(A117, B1<8)

--