Old April 11th 08, 07:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do you create IF function with YES/NO, and Color fill

How do you create an IF function to color fill a cell with, for example,
green if YES is entered, or red if NO is entered?? For example: IF(I3:I120,
"YES" THEN COLOR=0,176,80) and IF(I3:I120, "NO" THEN COLOR=255,0,0).

thanks,
Brandon

Old April 11th 08, 09:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
Excel has no built-in "Color" function, (that I know of). You could write
one, but Conditional Formatting is easier.
Dave.