Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Chapters

Is there a function that will allow me to group any number of worksheets
together and make a chapter in a workbook?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

No, there isn't. Please refer to Dave Peterson's answer to your post
yesterday. Besides his good suggestions there, you could create a table of
contents sheet on which you can list the other sheets in the workbook in
logical groupings (chapters). You could make the sheet names hyperlinks which
would instantly take the user to the desired sheet. A 'Table of Contents'
link on every sheet would take the user back to the table of contents.

Hope this helps,

Hutch