Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default function

For to have more speed to query my database , I need a perfect
equivalent
for this function :

=AND(COUNT(B1;B2;B3)<=1;COUNT(C1;C2;C3)<=1;COUNT(D 1;D2;D3)<=1;COUNT(E1;E2;E3)<=1;COUNT(F1;F2;F3)<=1)

Please very much for help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It will help me to loop from 15,000,000 combinations
to 60,000,000 combinations in a lotto database ,
with the same resource sistem ;
This formula posted
here work perfect for me , but if I should have a
eqivalent for this function posted here I'll can made
it more easy (I have to made milions of this function ,
where the references of count function will be in combinatoric
order ;every AND function will have 30 Count functions, and
every of 30 Count functions will have 15 columns in his
own reference;the formula posted here is in a simply way ,
but I-m able to do changes for my needs if somebody can
help me,giveing me a perfect eqivalent for this function .

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Any sugestion for me , please ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Here are two...............

Describe your problem or supply the message ID for your previous post.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 07:15:28 -0700 (PDT), ytayta555
wrote:

Any sugestion for me , please ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On 12 Apr, 20:41, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:
Here are two...............

Only what I need is a function equivalent with this function :

=AND(COUNT(B1;B2;B3)<=1;COUNT(C1;C2;C3)<=1;COUNT(D 1;D2;D3)<=1;COUNT(E1;E2;E*
3)<=1;COUNT(F1;F2;F3)<=1)

(if it is possible ) ; what do this function to do another functions ;
Thanks