Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mas mas is offline

Default linking a fixed cell

from one sheet I am linking a cell to another sheet.
e.g. SheetAA cell A1 = SheetBB cell A7
Now I insert a colomn in sheetBB and the content of cell A7 moves to B7, the
content in SheetAA cell A1 automatically links now to SheetBB cell B7,
however I would like it to stay linked to SheetBB cell A7, is this possible?

Thanks
Mas
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this: