Helen Black

Default Time Sheets

Hi its me again, sorry to bother you again but I have got one of my
sheets working correctly thanks to you, but now I have being trying to
sort out another time sheet that the times from the original are used
for.

The idea is that our drivers will work average of 48 hours over 26
weeks to stay within the EU guide lines and I am just having trouble
making all the times use 24 hours and getting the formulas to give me
the correct answers as we must not let our drivers go over the allowed
time in 26 weeks. I have tried to add a worksheet but cannot see it on
the thread how do I save worksheet so that you can have a look at it
for me.

Thanks upfront for your help I really could not have got this far
without you.

Helen

Helen Black Wrote:
Hi Julie
Thanks ever so much for that last one, it has done exactely what you
said and given me 62.20 for the time I can now sort out my spread
sheet.

Helen

--
Helen Black
JulieD

Hi Helen

best thing to do is to email it direct to me at julied_ng at hcts dot net
dot au

Cheers
JulieD

"Helen Black" wrote in