Mike C

Default Making files with excel

I am trying write a program using a macro that will create folders using
excel, then transfer existing files to the folders and save the current file
in that folder as well. Also i am trying to make forms that i have links set
up in, still link when i copy the folders that the files are in and rename
the folders. I would like to get those files to work properly too. I always
get an error message saying that filename is nonexistant because excel will
not update the hyperlinks. Is there any way to get it to update?
Gary Brown

Mike,
In the VBE, add a reference to 'Microsoft Scripting'.
Get into the Object Browser and check out all the classes. You've got
Folder, Drive, File, etc.
Sounds like all the things you need to complete your project. I'm sure a
little experimenting and HELP lookups will get you exactly where you want to
go.
Good Luck.
Sincerely,
Gary Brown