Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Booking forms

I'm creating a spreadsheet for a business and i need to create a booking
form and from that be able to save the customers information. I've
created the booking form, and created a button to save the customer
information, assinging a macro for it to save. The problem is when the
buttons clicked, regardless of if the information has changed in the
booking form, it overwrites the first customer, it copies to the same
cells.

Any ideas on what i could do?
I'm not allowed to use Acess, Excel only.
Thank you.

--
danielle88
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Const col As String = "A"
Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim lastRow
Set ws = Worksheets("Sheet1")
lastRow = ws.Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
ws.Range(col & lastRow).Offset(1, 0).Value = TextBox1.Text
End Sub

"danielle88" wrote:

I'm creating a spreadsheet for a business and i need to create a booking
form and from that be able to save the customers information. I've
created the booking form, and created a button to save the customer
information, assinging a macro for it to save. The problem is when the
buttons clicked, regardless of if the information has changed in the
booking form, it overwrites the first customer, it copies to the same
cells.

Any ideas on what i could do?
I'm not allowed to use Acess, Excel only.
Thank you.

--
danielle88

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You could use the built-in DataForm to enter and manipulate your data.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

forms Mike Excel Worksheet Functions 1 May 2nd 07 12:17 AM
Computer Room Booking form Martin Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 March 13th 06 03:47 PM
HELP - Room booking spreadsheet hell Mark Murphy Excel Worksheet Functions 3 June 22nd 05 03:02 AM
HELP - Room booking spreadsheet hell Mark Murphy Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 21st 05 11:18 PM
ICT Room booking system salim Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 December 2nd 04 10:55 AM