Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Added Table

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that contains numerous formulas and when one
number, say revenue is changed, then I get a calculated number, say surplus
at the end of the spreadsheet. I would like to add a table that lets the
Revenue start at one value, then increase by $2,500 as you go down the table.
The next column of the table will be the surplus value if the revenue is
this particular value that is entered in the cell to the left. Am I making
sense?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Doesn't make much sense to me - perhaps you can re-phrase your
description of what you want to achieve (and what you have already).

Pete

On Apr 5, 5:18*pm, Steve of Atlanta <Steve of
wrote:
Hello, I have a spreadsheet that contains numerous formulas and when one
number, say revenue is changed, then I get a calculated number, say surplus
at the end of the spreadsheet. *I would like to add a table that lets the
Revenue start at one value, then increase by $2,500 as you go down the table.
*The next column of the table will be the surplus value if the revenue is
this particular value that is entered in the cell to the left. *Am I making
sense?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have been thinking about this some more. My revenue cell is a variable
cell. It can range from say $50K to $75K. I would like to have a table with
one column with revenue starting at $50K, the cell below it would be $52,500,
the cell below it would be $55,000 and so on up to $75K. In the next column
over, I would like this to be the surplus column. Let's say if my revenue is
$50K, my surplus will be $10K, according to my existing spreadsheet. If I
plug in $52,500, then it will give me a surplus of $12K. I would like the
table to summarize this. The revenue would be a variable in other words,
then with each variable amount, the surplus would display right beside it.
Is that possible?