Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Average days between multiple dates

A1:A200
01/07/08
07/07/07
04/23/07
11/30/06

C1: I need average days between dates, considering leap years.

And is it possible to format C1 to equal.."2 month 3 days"
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes you a now that I thought it over again and tested it, obviously
the average will be equal to the last date minus the first date
divided by the number of dates. Hence if you change any intermediate
dates the average will stay the same. It will only change if you
change the 1st or last date.

Does this help?