Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Expand a Spreadsheet

I have created a "training matrix" for our HR department. The matrix
basically works off of two worksheets. The background worksheet is where data
is entered and the second worksheet displays the results. The data entered
for each operator and job on the background work sheet is used by formulas to
create a pie chart. The pie chart is displayed on the display worksheet and
shows the training status of each operator on a job. To add operators or jobs
requires adding all of the formulas and settings up the correct colors to be
displayed on the pie chart which is very time consuming. Is there an easy way
to add additional operators or jobs(basically adding additional formulas on
the background and pie charts on the display sheet). I can send a copy of the
worksheet if that would help see the issue.
--
Doug