Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Calculating time & subtracting lunchbreaks

Hello All!
I have been trying to enter supplemental pay for my employees. How do I set
it up on the spreadsheet so that I can just subtract 30 min lunchbreaks?
What formula should I use and format?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use a pre-designed template:
http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplat...-template.html