Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default conditional formatting

I have three columns of data: column A is start date. Column B is end date
and Column C is date of birth. I need to highlight people who have a Birthday
between the start and the end date.
Can I do this in Excel?
I'm assuming I use conditional formatting but have no idea what the formula
would be. I think this may be easier if i take out the year of birth and just
use the date and month is the right?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I'm not so hot with Excel and
I'm really stuck!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this...

Assume:

Start dates in the range A2:A10
End dates in the range B2:B10
Birth dates are in the range C2:C10

Select the range C2:C10
Goto the menu FormatConditional Formatting
Formula Is:

=AND(C2<"",C2=A2,C2<=B2)

Click the format button
Select the style(s) desired