Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula required for a gas logbook

Please can someone help.
I have been using the following formula =SUMIF(B4:B35,"3",F4:F35)
Column B is the gas % and column F pressure so it would add up all the
pressures of gas more than 3%.
What I wish to do is do the same thing but stipulte 3 but <10 so it will
add the pressures larger than 3 but smaller than 10. Can anyone assist please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you for the help, but It did not work

"Teethless mama" wrote:

=SUM(SUMIF(A4:A35,{"3","=10"},F4)*{1,-1})