Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default in excel how to pull only used information to another sheet

my employer would like a check sheet that when he checks a in a column cells
it will take that information in that row and put it on another sheet or
worksheet making a proposal form that I do not have to retype. is this
possible. example he has a list of kitchen repairs only check that he did
three of them and then they go to the new page only with the descripiton i
have set up on that line
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes, you can do this. You would have a series of VLOOKUP formulae on
the proposal sheet which if you put some code in would "pull" the
information from the other sheet - you can't use a formula to "push"
data, which is how you describe it.

You'll need to give some details about how your data is laid out if
you want more detailed advice.

Hope this helps.

Pete