Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default offset reference

hi all

i have aproblem in giving offset reference

I J
4 1.2 0 0
5 1.6 1 0

I, J are column and 3,4,5, are row

500 and 600 are two options ( selected by togggle button)
1.2 and 1.6 are other two options ( selected by togggle button)

I have 4 seperate tables for 500-1.2 , 500-1.6, 600-1.2,600-1.6.

i have written an offset function concerened to 4 data in same sheet.
table ref
500-1.2 b9
500-1.6 h9
600-1.2 b17
600-1.6 h17

i want to reference (in offset) to change in accordance to value 1 in
the above table.
i.e in this case i want the refrence to be h9
where as if it is 600-1.2 refrence be b17

please help me
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I do not understand what you want to do.
Can you restate your problem and give an example of the offset formula
that you tried?
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA