Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Validation List with Value to pop up automatically

I made a validation list and I want the value to pop up automatically.

I have 2 worksheets Sheet 1 and 2.

In worksheet 2 has names and chart for prices.
I made a validation list from worksheet 2. Defined a name of Animals.

In worksheet 1 in columns.
A B
Cat $6.00
Dog $4.00
Fish $90.00
Rabbit $23.00

I pasted the validation list. I did a vlookup and I am getting an error
message N/A but some values pops up when I use this formula:
=VLOOKUP(A5,Sheet1!A5:B8,2,FALSE)
when i choose the option dog i get N/A but when I choose Rabbit I get the
correct price. I copy this to 50lines and same problem i choose an animal
and some prices does not comes up

Please help me