Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default macro for inventory/shipping labels

I have seen alot of posts for address labels & mail merge (which I have been
frantically using), but I have been trying to (unsucessfully) merge inventory
descriptions and amounts to make inventory labels. Any help would be
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

here are the steps we are taking to do this

1. OPEN ORIGINAL MACROLABEL FILE
2.OPEN DRAWING OF LABELS NEEDED
3.OPEN MACRO ON DRAWING
4. OPEN NEW WORD DOCUMENT
5. TOOLS-MAIL MERGE-CREATE FROM EXISTING FILE
6. FIND FILE FROM EXCEL FROM MAIL MERGE
7. OPENS LABELS AND PRINT

we open macro labels we enable the macro
minimize the macros label window
open the label location
open "RepeatRowsOnColumnA" Macro.
then open a new word document
mail merge on 5160 address labels
then print.

is there anyway to macro all of this into one simple click of a button?
there are people who are going to be using this that have never used excel.
Please help!