Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help for marco to autofill in down the row

I've found a solution for the above topic he
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...56eb8a4439d580

however the instruction on using the F5 is not clear to me and is not
working for me. Can anyone clarify this for me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I didn't look at the link but f5gotoSPECIAL

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"S Himmelrich" wrote in message
I've found a solution for the above topic he
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...56eb8a4439d580

however the instruction on using the F5 is not clear to me and is not
working for me. Can anyone clarify this for me?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

F5 Special, then what...?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

thank you for your response.
F5, special - then what....I've seen similar postings, but I'm not
clear on what to do next.

Scott

On Mar 19, 3:35*pm, "Don Guillett" wrote:
I didn't look at the link but f5gotoSPECIAL

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
"S Himmelrich" wrote in message

I've found a solution for the above topic he
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...orksheet.funct...

however the instruction on using the F5 is not clear to me and is not
working for me. *Can anyone clarify this for me?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select the column.

F5SpecialBlanksOK

Type an = sign in the active blank cell then arrow up or point to cell above.

Hit CTRL + ENTER keys.

With the column still selected, copy then paste special(in place)valuesokesc

You're done.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP