Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to create primary/secon single click checkbox line autopopulat

I want to create a checkbox type spreadsheet that will autofill line data to
a total sheet. What do I use? Formulas? Which one, and how?

ExCell H63 will be filled in with the amount in F55 if I check G55. Then
check a secondary, (G45), and H64 will will autofill with F45
F G
45 103 (X) checked second
55 87 (X) checked first
72 19 (X) checked last

AKA...Applicant 87 (H63) first to populate
Spouse 103 (H64) Second
Child 19 (H65) next and so on

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default R: How to create primary/secon single click checkbox line autopopu

Perhaps a simpler alternative to consider, which gives you an equivalent
functionality

Instead of checkboxes, just input the numbers: 1,2,3 into G55:G57, depending
on which is to be entered 1st, 2nd or 3rd

Then in H63:
=IF(ISNA(MATCH(ROWS($1:1),$G$55:$G$57,0)),"",INDEX ($F$55:$F$57,MATCH(ROWS($1:1),$G$55:$G$57,0)))
Copy down to H65. H63:H65 will return the results that you seek.
--
Max
Singapore