Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can you use multiple operators in a single formula?

I am trying to write a formula that returns the results of 90 Days, 60 Days,
30 Days and Current based on outstanding invoices. I have an age of invoice
cell that tells me the age of the invoice and i want to write a formula from
that cell telling me from the current date which category they fall into.
Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=IF(TODAY()-A190,"90 day",IF(TODAY()-A160,"60 day","30 day"))

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200773
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I read your post slightly different to Gary"s Student.

cell that tells me the age of the invoice

If by this you mean it contains the number of days old the Invoice is then
try:

=IF(E15<30,"Current",CEILING(E15+1,30)-30&" Days")

If Gary"s Student is right and the cell contains a date then try:

=IF(TODAY()-D15<30,"Current",CEILING(TODAY()-D15+1,30)-30&" Days")

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings