Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Finding replicate data in a column accidentally entered

Hi,
I have entered data into a column. there is over 1,000 entries but I have
mistakenly entered repeat data without knowing and I now need to filter out
the replicate data without sifting through it manually- is there a way??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=COUNTIF($A$2:A2,A2)1
copy down as far as needed
Auto Filter all the TRUE value, go to Edit Delete