Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Embedded Excel sheets over 2 pages

Needing to embed a spreadsheet into a word document that can continue over 2
or more pages to create a bill format where calculations and formulae can be
used. Word tables don't seem to be user friendly with sub totals and totals
so trying to use excel embedded
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Dear MultiM:

A: Why don't you just use Excel and forget about word? You can basically do
all the stuff in Excel and also link the word document into Excel.

B: If that doesn't work and you really need to use word that link the Excel
worksheet three or more times. I can see that you may have problems if there
is no fixed length with blank pages.

Good luck.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand

"MultiM" wrote:

Needing to embed a spreadsheet into a word document that can continue over 2
or more pages to create a bill format where calculations and formulae can be
used. Word tables don't seem to be user friendly with sub totals and totals
so trying to use excel embedded

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I would simply use Excel! Create a sheet, complete with letterhead detail.
Then use a macro to bring info across from your calculation sheet to your
bill sheet. I have done this for quotations, and it works great! You do not
have problems with blank pages or such, and it looks as good as a Word
document any day. If you would like to see a copy of my quotation sheet, let
me know.

--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman