Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BH BH is offline

Default Conversion of a word doc to excel

I am copy and pasting a Word form I made to an Excel spreadsheet. When I
email and a co worker opens up the excel spreadsheet, the size of the page is
differentl. I keep correcting and , have had no luck.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I may have something to do with the resolutions or the screen size of the
different computers. Which you can't do vry much about.

Please can provide a little more information on the exact problem.

It is not clear what you mean by a Word form in Excel.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand