Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
IGG IGG is offline

Default How to calculate the number of dates in a column earlier than toda

Basically I need to calculate the number of dates in a column which have an
earlier date than todays date. If you look at my below attempt it might
better explain what I'am trying to achieve: -

=countif(B5:B100,"<Today()")
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:
=COUNTIF(B5:B100,"<"&TODAY())

Does that help?
--------------------------

Regards,

Ron
Microsoft MVP (Excel)
(XL2003, Win XP)

"IGG" wrote in message
Basically I need to calculate the number of dates in a column which have
an
earlier date than todays date. If you look at my below attempt it might
better explain what I'am trying to achieve: -

=countif(B5:B100,"<Today()")

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Neary the

=COUNTIF(B5:B100,"<"&TODAY())