Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default send to mail recepient (as attatchment)

I'm, using lotus notes for mailing service. Earlier I was using office XP.
Since I have switched over to office 2003, the button on my tool bar for
"Sent to mail recepient (as attatchment) is switched off. I cant click it. I
have changed the setting in my internet explorer to use lotus as default
mail. Still unable to use this button. Any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi vikas

I never used Notes but try the kb for 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/834008

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm