Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to move data from a cell to another one without using any macr

i used If Function to set a criterion for Excel to perform a task if the
returned value is TRUE. of course it did it. now I'd like to know how i can
show the results in another cell if the returned value of If Function is
FALSE. It can be done by defining a Macro but I like not to use any macro.
does anyone by chance know how it can be done!?
if so you can send your helpful reply to my email address or post it here!
my email is

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

A function can only return a value to the cell in which the function is
located.
It cannot "push" a result to another cell.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Mojtaba Ghassemi" wrote in