Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default help with formula

I have this data on sheet 1 in my work book

A B C D
1 DATE LIVES-D LIVES-S DROPS-D
2 1/1/08 1
3 1/2/08 9 3 0
4 1/3/08 7 1 6
5 1/4/08 5 1 7
6 1/5/08
7 1/6/08 2
8 1/7/08 10 4 4
9 1/8/08 10 1 3

On sheet 2 I have a created form by looking up data for any date selected(D6)
A B C D
6 DATE 3/3/08

DAYSHIFT SWINGSHIFT

LIVES 10 6

DROPS 11 4

FLOOR 66 72

SCR CS 26286 17176

SCR CS YTD 846885 809571

TOT CS 31496 20243

TOT CS YTD 1143204 1044965

% SCRS 83% 85%

% SCR YTD 74% 77%
AVG/DAY
LIVES YTD 440 3 4 215

DROPS YTD 350 2 8 410

FLOOR YTD 1883 12 41 2233

DAYS 54
Formula for lives(dayshift) is
=VLOOKUP(D6,Sheet1!A2:A367:Sheet1!B2:B367,2)...... ..further down the form I
use the formula
=COUNTA(Sheet1!B2:B367) to count the number of entries in COLUMN B

On the form the entry in D6 is variable(date). I get everything to work
properly ex-cept for the days IN CLOUMN B TO CHANGE WITH RESPECT TO THE DATE
SELECTED. aNY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.