Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to limit the Weight of any weight distribution

I am reposting my question in this forum, as i didnt get any reply from
anyone for my post couple of days back, i dont know wats the reason;

I have to limit the weightage of value not more than 15%, this would be used
as benchmark weight, a

sample data is bleow;

Co. No. of Price Amount Weightage Required Weightage
Shares (APPROX vALUES)

A 1000 10 10000 10.25% 11.95%
B 800 12 9600 9.84% 11.47%
C 1200 14 16800 17.21% 15%
D 1100 16 17600 18.03% 15%
E 500 18 9000 9.22% 10.75%
F 300 20 6000 6.15% 7.17%
G 700 22 15400 15.78% 15%
H 550 24 13200 13.52% 15%

Total 97600

I need to limit the weightage upto 15% and excess would be divided among
other which are less than

15%, and if summation of orignal weightage and excess weightage from any
other co. wieghts would also

not be more than 15%, if it would be than excess of that co. weight should
also be distributed among

others. Price change is on daily basis.

In simple words as PIE chart work, if the erase any value within the range
the rest of the pie get

adjusted autometically.

Help requested

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions