Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Lookup, then offset?

Hi, I have a spreadsheet that isn't really laid out well, but is too big to
change, so I'm hoping you can help me!

I want to lookup a value in colum A, then use that cell address to lookup
another value.

ie, if the first lookup value is in A5, I want the data in D7. The data
wanted will always be in column D, and always be 2 rows down from the value
in column A.

I hope that makes sense!