Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Copy a Formula Q

How could I adjust the formula below, so that I can drag to columns
A:Q without having to change the last digit for each column?

=VLOOKUP($A12,Report!$A$12:$Q$37,2)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=VLOOKUP($A12,Report!$A$12:$Q$37,Columns($1:2))
--

HTH,

RD

"Sean" wrote in message
How could I adjust the formula below, so that I can drag to columns
A:Q without having to change the last digit for each column?

=VLOOKUP($A12,Report!$A$12:$Q$37,2)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Correction:

=VLOOKUP($A12,Report!$A$12:$Q$37,Columns($A:B))

RD

"Sean" wrote in message
How could I adjust the formula below, so that I can drag to columns
A:Q without having to change the last digit for each column?

=VLOOKUP($A12,Report!$A$12:$Q$37,2)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=VLOOKUP($A12,Report!$A$12:$Q$37,COLUMN(A1)+1)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:10:44 -0800 (PST), Sean wrote:

How could I adjust the formula below, so that I can drag to columns
A:Q without having to change the last digit for each column?

=VLOOKUP($A12,Report!$A$12:$Q$37,2)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks guys, I've always suspected that it could be done, now I know