Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default add a number if a cell = 0

Hi all this is my first post.The problem I am having is I am running a
small office pool for Nascar.We use 8 starting drivers and a spare.You
only get to use your spare if one of your starters doesn't start for
some reason or other.My question is what formula would I use to to give
the spare points only if one of the starters don't score. Ex:

Jeff Gordon 51
Carl Edwards 106
Denny Hamlin 117
Dale Earnhardt 143
Kasey Kahne 151
Regan Smith 55
Aric Amirola 0
David Reutimann 109
Total 732
Mark Martin 0
Grand Total 732

The number column beside each driver is my M column m2 to m9 and the
numbers come from the b column: ex in m2 I typed =b7 which was 51 how
do I add mark martins (he would be m11 and his score would be in
b16)score in if a stater score is 0 and dont add it if all my starters
do score a point any help would be appreciated.

P.S if this is the wrong forum for this question please don't get mad
just send me to the correct forum.Thanks for any help

--
carcharoth
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try something like this: