Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Fax from Excel

I use excel to fax and email diffrent worksheets, My problem is when I print
a page I have it sized so it will fit on a single sheet of 8 1/2"X11. Now my
problem, when I fax this from Excel I comes out in multiple pages.
Is there a way to size the out going fax so it will fit on a single page
(excluding the cover page)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A little more info: I have Excel, Word and Outlook open, I am using the Email
option in Excel, from there I am selecting As message body, not as a file. My
existing company Email account allows for faxing.

I have even tried to fax by coping the portion of the Excel worksheet I want
to send and pasting it in Outlook. The format in Outlook is perfect, except
when I send the fax it removes all the boarders and jumbles up all the
information making it un readable. It is taking a single page that will print
and E-mail as a single page and turns it into a 4 page fax when I fax it. Any
help here would be greatly appreciated