Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ewb ewb is offline

Default edit formulas on a worksheet simultaneously?

Excell question:
I have hundreds of formula links on one worksheet linking to a second
worksheet. Every cell formula starts with 'worksheet 2' and then the cell
reference. Is it possible to change, simultaneously, all these formulas to
on the first worksheet to 'worksheet 3'...and leaving the cell references the
same??
ewb
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Edit|Replace

Worksheet 2

Replace with
Worksheet 3

Mike

"ewb" wrote:

Excell question:
I have hundreds of formula links on one worksheet linking to a second
worksheet. Every cell formula starts with 'worksheet 2' and then the cell
reference. Is it possible to change, simultaneously, all these formulas to
on the first worksheet to 'worksheet 3'...and leaving the cell references the
same??
ewb

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sat, 16 Feb 2008 05:50:03 -0800 from ewb
:
Excell question:
I have hundreds of formula links on one worksheet linking to a second
worksheet. Every cell formula starts with 'worksheet 2' and then the cell
reference. Is it possible to change, simultaneously, all these formulas to
on the first worksheet to 'worksheet 3'...and leaving the cell references the
same??

Edit | Replace

Select the Options button on the dialog because you may need to
change some of the hidden options.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top posting.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.