Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Search, Match, And return corresponding column value

Every week I get a report sent that needs to be combined into one sheet.
Once in one sheet I create a new column at the very end for comments. I
would like to be able to either have a macro, or an easier way, so I can
distribute the information from the comments field of the Master sheet, to a
comment column on the other worksheets. I would like to be able to, for
example, have it match column A and column C from worksheet Z to the Master
sheet. And end up having the comments section from Master be distributed to
the correct spot on worksheet Z. I would like to be able to use a macro, but
a formula would work too. It just takes two hours to find the corresponding
cells. And typing in just typing in the simple this=this function. Any help
would be extremely grateful. Any questions ask, this is a weekly project and
I'm trying to shave time off my day, to create time for the other tasks I
have. Thanks.