Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default turn around time

How do I find turn around time using weekdays only? How can I allow for
holidays that fall during the week?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I tried the =NETWORKDAYS(A2,C2) and got #NAME?

"Windy" wrote:

How do I find turn around time using weekdays only? How can I allow for
holidays that fall during the week?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This is part of the Analysis Toolpak add-in, so this needs to be
installed for NETWORKDAYS to work.

Hope this helps.

Pete

"Windy" wrote:
How do I find turn around time using weekdays only? *How can I allow for
holidays that fall during the week?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks, the add-in worked, but it seems to be adding an extra day. ie:
Friday to Friday should be 0 turn around and i'm getting 1. friday to monday
should be 1 day turn around and I'm getting 2. Can you give me additional
help, please?

"Windy" wrote:
How do I find turn around time using weekdays only? How can I allow for
holidays that fall during the week?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Just subtract 1 from your formula. Some date calculations include the
start and/or end dates, so -1 in the formula is quite common.

Hope this helps.

Pete