Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to remove conditional formatting

I am trying to remove a conditional format. I followed the directions and
was able to remove the formatting but it only worked for that cell. When I
typed the condition in another cell the formatting would come up again. How
do I remove the conditon permanently?

I am using Office Excel 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Laura

I believe you have to select all the cells from which you wish to remove the
formatting and then go the to conditioanl formatting and remove the condition
and conditions are setup per cell.

"Laura" wrote:

I am trying to remove a conditional format. I followed the directions and
was able to remove the formatting but it only worked for that cell. When I
typed the condition in another cell the formatting would come up again. How
do I remove the conditon permanently?

I am using Office Excel 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you want to remove it from an entire sheet, press Ctrl + "A" to select
all cells.
Click Fomat, then Conditional Formatting. Click Delete and check all three
boxes.

HTH,
Paul