jimqual

Default if function, multiple characters from right

I am trying to enter a phrase in a certain cell if one of the last 3
characters in another cell is a "T".
What I have so far is =if(right(z6,1)="T","TEMP CYCLED")), but it will only
place "TEMP CYCLED" in cell A26 if the last character in Z6 is T.
I need it recognize any of the last 3 characters as T and return "TEMP
CYCLED" in cell A26.
Thanks
Jim

Earl Kiosterud

Jim,

Put this in A26:

=IF(ISERROR(FIND("T", Z6,LEN(Z6)-2)),"","Temp cycled")

--
Earl Kiosterud