Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Combining Data from several different workbooks into a master work

I have 7 customer service reps that take inbound calls. I need each of them
to use a call log sheet on Excel and then I want to be able to consolidate
the data from all 7 call logs into one master spreadsheet. The data on the
master should update automatically from the information entered on the
individual sheets, including formatting and inserting or deleting of rows. I
have tried using Import External Data which worked well in theory but would
not keep the format of the merged cells. I am using Excel 2003. If someone
knows of an easy way to accomplish this it would be greatly appreciated.
--
Julie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'm not an expert (they will answer soon I assume) but I would make links
from sources, dynamic formula and refreshing data defined times. Depending on
wanted format possible conditional formating also.

Hopefully you get it done somehow :)