Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to open Chinese text input task bar.

Hi all,
I had download microsoft chinese simple & traditonal langauge support before
into my pc. There's once while i was using excel, i accidentaly click on my
key board (i don't know which button) and there's 1 Microsoft chinese text
input bar(MSPY) appears at my bottom left of my work sheet, it allow me to
change the text input from english to chinese text by pin ying or stroke. I
try open words document it works too. While check on my Language Bar it was
under Chinese Microsoft Pin Ying.
But after i close the worksheet & document, i'm not able to re open it
again. I had try Regional Language, Language Bar & select Chinese (Taiwan)
but it still does not work. Try Add new Installed Services but can't find
Chinese Microsoft again. Select Help for IME but still not able to input
chinese text again at my worksheet or words.

Please advice, thanks.

Regards

Francis