Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default compare data from two tables with varying record numbers

I have two tables with similar information. On both tables, column "A" is a
list of assets and column "C" is a list of parts associated with the assets.
Although the assets are the same, the number of parts per asset are different
on each table. I need to identify the differences between the two tables.
How can I compare (identify the mis-matches) the data in these tables?

Thanks for your help!