Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default finding multiple non-zero values in a column

I have a sales list for a customer and I need to find all of the items they
are getting via the column that shows "amount of units". Then I need to put
that number as well as the item name that corresponds to each amount in a new
sheet for project managers. The array looks like this:

/Unit/ /#/
Unit1 0
Unit2 3
Unit3 0
Unit4 0
Unit5 450
Unit6 0

To explain more fully, I need to find the non-zero values in column B
without rearranging either of these columns and then send the value from the
corresponding value in column A, as well as the number in column B to a new
sheet entitled "Project Manager"

Thanks for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use AutoFilter:

Custom does not equal 0

All non-zero values will be displayed. Then ust use copy/paste.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200766